When using the Onsite in a Box application on an iPad for the first time, you must sign in.
You can sign in either by typing your RainFocus Admin credentials (email address and password) or by scanning a QR code.
- When there are many iPads to be configured, you can save time by signing in by scanning a QR code.
- To use a QR code, ensure that the most current version of the Onsite in a Box application is installed on the iPad.
- To view a QR code, you must have access to RainFocus Planner Admin.
To authenticate via QR code:
- On a laptop or desktop computer, open and sign in to RainFocus Admin.
- In RainFocus Planner Admin, on the left, go to Onsite > Sign in QR Code.
The QR code to use in signing in with the iPad appears.
- On each iPad, open the Onsite in a Box application.
The sign in screen appears.
- Select Sign in with QR Code.
The camera opens.
- Use the iPad to scan the QR Code from the RainFocus application on the laptop or desktop computer.
The screen shows the information for the event you are signing in to.
If the information is correct, click Yes, Continue.
The application will load and sync the information. Stay in the application until the process is complete.
After the process completes, set up the badge printer.
Note: If badges will not be printed at your event, skip this step.
The iPad app is configured and is ready to use.