You can manually sync leads data to the server.
To sync leads from a device:
- In the Lead Retrieval app, tap Settings > Data Sync.
- Sync your leads.
If the device doesn't sync, reach out to the Lead Retrieval help desk for assistance.
- Typically, you do not need to sync the data manually because the device attempts to sync the data every two minutes.
- Typically, the data scanned with the device remains on the device after the event when someone with appropriate permission performs a manual data sync and resets the device.
- When a lead retrieval device is returned, RainFocus ensures that all lead data is synced.
- Occasionally, lead devices capture unintentional, duplicated scans. These unintentional, duplicate scans are removed from the final Leads report, available in the Leads Portal.