This page contains information that may be helpful as you use the Help Center.
Sign in (at the top right) to see more content.
Note: To see all available articles, you must have access permission (assigned when you are granted access). Otherwise, you see only the same articles available when you are not signed in. You can verify you have access permission, after signing in, by seeing whether you are authorized to view this page: Product Updates.
If you need assistance, reach out to RainFocus Client Care or your RainFocus implementation team.
- Browse content by exploring the Categories on the home page.
- Use Search to find information you want.
You can filter search results using the categories at the left.
- Click links in articles to go to other articles.
- If you cannot find what you're looking for, submit a request to RainFocus Client Care.
For more information, see Getting More Help.
Accessing the Help Center from RainFocus Admin
You can access the Help Center from the RainFocus Admin application.
To access the Help Center:
- In RainFocus Admin, click your username at the top, then click Help Center.
- In the Help Center, sign in (to view more content) by doing the following:
- Click Sign in at the top.
- Enter your credentials.
- Click Sign in.
- If your Web browser session times out, reconnect through the RainFocus Admin application.
- If you experience problems logging in or viewing content, submit a request to RainFocus Client Care.
View pages using a compatible Web browser. For best display results, use the latest version of any of the following Web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari (Mac only)
- Microsoft Edge
- Chrome Mobile for Android
- Apple Safari (iOS only)
To sign in, allow cookies from third-party sites.