By default, everyone can see some articles in the RainFocus Help Center; however, to view more content users must have an account with access permissions.
Access to the RainFocus Help Center is limited to users of RainFocus Admin.
- Requests for access to the Help Center should go through your team's RainFocus administrator (typically, your company's Event Coordinator).
- If you are the Event Coordinator or you are unsure of who is your team's RainFocus Administrator, reach out to your RainFocus Project Manager to request access.
Sign In After Getting Access
Typically, after you have an account and are granted access, you are sent an email with instructions on setting your password. If you want, you can complete the following instructions to "trigger" getting the email.
To receive the email, set your password, and sign in:
- On a page in the Help Center, click Sign in.
- In the Sign in dialog, click Get a password.
It's in the phrase "Have you emailed us? Get a password."
- In the next dialog, in the Email field, enter your email address.
- Click Submit.
You are sent an email with further instructions.
- Click the link in the email to set your password.
- Set a password according to password requirements (at least 5 characters and different from email address).
If everything worked, you are signed in.
If your account has been granted access, you see more more content.